Power-Up Legal Clinic
Free Legal Clinic
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Power-Up Legal Clinic is changing the way we provide free legal advice to community members.
- For the time being, volunteer attorneys will meet with community members by telephone only.
- If you need legal help, call 651-222-5863 beginning at 12:30pm on the day of the clinic and say you are calling for the Power-Up Legal Clinic
- Provide your name, phone number, address, and a brief description of your legal issue.
- If you have documents to discuss with the volunteer attorney, you will be instructed how to send photos of the first few pages.
- After the brief introductory call, a volunteer attorney will call you back between 1:00 and 3:30pm that same day.
Thursday, April 2
Thursday, April 16
Speak to an attorney. No criminal law issues. First-come, first-served basis. Last appointment at 3:30. Legal issues Including:
- Landlord/tenant or property
- Divorce, parenting time, custody, or other family law issues
- Debt collection
- Impounded car
- Purchase or service contracts
- Other civil legal issues