Power-Up Legal Clinic
If you need legal help, call 651-222-5863 beginning at 12:30pm on the day of the clinic. Or, go to Progressive Baptist Church on the day of the clinic between 12:30 and 3 and say you are there for the Power Up Legal Clinic. The address is 1505 Burns Ave, St Paul
- IMPORTANT --- Say you are calling for the Power-Up Legal Clinic.
- Provide your name, phone number, address, and a brief description of your legal issue.
- If you have documents to discuss with the volunteer attorney, you will be instructed how to send photos.
- After the brief introductory call, a volunteer attorney will call you back between 1:00 pm and 3:30 pm that same day.
Speak to an attorney. No criminal law issues. First-come, first-served basis. Last appointment at 3:00. Legal issues Including:
- Landlord/tenant or property
- Divorce, parenting time, custody, or other family law issues
- Debt collection
- Impounded car
- Purchase or service contracts
- Other civil legal issues