Ramsey County Emergency Assistance Info
You can apply for emergency assistance in Ramsey County:
- In person at 160 E. Kellogg Boulevard
- Download an application and send it in to the county
- by mail - 160 E. Kellogg Blvd. St. Paul, MN 55101
- fax - 651-266-3909
- or email (firstname.lastname@example.org@mn.us).
- Attach or bring:
- Proof of emergency. For example, an eviction letter from a landlord or disconnection notice from a utility.
- Proof of income for all household members for 30 days before the date of application (not needed if income is from the county).
- Proof of any rent, other payments for shelter, utilities, child care costs paid in the 30 days before the date of application.
- Proof of any new job (hours, rate of pay, and start date).
- A shelter form filled out by the landlord if you are applying for a deposit.